Future Faculty Fellows Workshop:
Foundational Building Blocks for the Next Generation of Research Faculty Leaders
This two-day intensive workshop orients experienced postdoctoral fellows to job-seeking skills, team communication skills, best practices for lab management, and essential teaching skills. The workshop is open to any research-intensive, postdoctoral fellow in their 2nd year or beyond pursuing a career in the sciences and currently employed within the University or with a School of Medicine-affiliated, non-profit research institution, including the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and Seattle Children’s. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the workshop has been converted to virtual learning sessions offered during several weeks of Spring Quarter 2021.
More Information on FFFW
Apply to Participate in FFFW
- The Future Faculty Fellows Workshop is held annually. Registration for the next session will open at to be determined date in 2021.
- Open to any science-oriented postdoctoral fellow in their 2nd year or beyond from the University of Washington and non-profit research institutions affiliated with the School of Medicine.
- FFFW will be hosted in 2021 via Zoom.
- We will be meeting every Wednesday and Thursday from 9 to 11 am over four weeks.
- Two 50-minute interactive sessions cover a wide range of relevant topics and we encourage you to attend and participate all days.
- Sessions will not be recorded in order to promote interactive discussion and insider tips for academic success.